Monday 8 February 2010

Time to get down to it...

Hey all, welcome to our blog!

This blog was born during the dawn hours at the microstakes tables at Pokerstars, me (Jake) and my co-blogger (Craig) losing large amounts of our bankrolls to each other, both previously being relatively tiltless we managed to get under each others skin and generally batter each other into bluffing with whatever crap we managed to pick up, but more about this later.

A little bit about each us!

Jake: I'm 19 (20 next week), I live in London and have been playing live poker with friends and others for around 5 years, and online for about a year. I play mainly cash games but am now starting to play some mtt's since we started this blog, and my best game is nlhe, although I can play some of the other variants, probably not very profitably in the long run! I'm currently a student in London and live on my own.




Craig: I live in Aberdeen and have been playing online poker for around 2.5 years, but have played with mates for 10 years having watched the pros playing on high stakes poker. I play more mtt's and PLO, but am beginning to play more cash games now.

We met on the friendlyp community where I arranged daily cash games where we all played together and had some fun. As the hours went on and people came and went me and Craig would be left at the table with considerable stacks, and would then proceed to take each other on, showing audacious bluffs and unrestrained aggression with the sole goal of felting each other. A week later we decided to start writing this blog where we're going to post our tournament results and cash game progress hopefully daily and anything else we feel like sharing with you!

First things first, we've set some goals for ourselves to give ourselves something to aim for.
Jake: Get my bankroll back over $100 after withdrawing all but $15 just before xmas by the end of the month.
Craig: Final table one of the regional tournaments we're scheduled to play over the next 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment