Saturday 13 February 2010

Hello again everyone, sorry for the lack of updates but I'm currently in London celebrating my birthday so my personal poker is taking a few days off!

However, to fill you in on some news from Andy! He played a $50 70 runner live tournament last night and ended up being railed by none other than his flat mate with 40 people left, Andy's AQs no match for his flat mates KK. Not disheartened he returned home and fired up an online session winning $30 on the cash tables and 1/2c stakes and taking down a $3 Omaha hi/lo sng for $15, not a bad way to finish the day!

Once life returns to normal I'll get back to playing more online and updating the blog more often, until then I plan to play a tournament or two up in London over the weekend and I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment