Sunday 21 February 2010

News from Maxime

Hi guys,

Here it is, my first blogpost for TiltProofPoker. I finally managed to find the time to write a little. Let me introduce myself to those who don’t know me jet.

My name is Maxime and I’m of Belgian nationality. I’m 20 summers joung, and I plan on staying 20 too ;-).

I started playing poker in september 09 and I joined the guys on pokerstars about a month ago. Since then I’ve been a busy girl and I’ve racked up 52.000 hands at the cashgame tables.

I played different stakes at PokerStars:

At 2nl I played 23K hands with 7.8BB/100 or 75$ profit. I run steady at this limit.

At 5nl I managed to get over 40$ in 20K hands but a bad run of another 7K hands changed it back into 14$.

At 25nl I took a shot playing 1600k hands at this limit. Won some big pots but lost some more medium ones, turning this session into a – 20$ session. I find the level of aggression to be higher at this level then the lower ones.

While I played I got some bonusmoney to, I cleared the 10$ stellar bonus, and got 40$. Overall I turned my 90$ deposit into 195$ at the moment.

The main goal of this month was to get Silverstar status and I got that jesterday!! So the rest of this mont I wil play for the FPP’s and bonusmoney, and I’l also try some tourneys.

Next month I plan on getting goldstar playing mainly 5nl and 2nl, I should play +- 150K hands to achieve this.

Not too bad for my first post, I’ll keep you guys up to date.

Kinds regards, Maxime xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment