Sunday 21 February 2010

I need a fresh view of this...

Hey guys, got some interesting news for you guys today! I've been grinding microstakes now for quite a while, and reasonably successfully but it just hasn't been fun, I busted my online BR yesterday (which isn't that bigger deal) playing some 50nl which may have cost me but was actually FUN! I was beating the table quite nicely for a few hours and then this happened:

https://www.pokertableratings.com/hand-history/stars/40049822298/5247770757

Right now I'm going to take some time off online poker, I need to find a way of making this fun again for me, the last few months of grinding has not been that great, it's not the grinding I mind, but the insignificant rewards from the hours I've put in. I'm considering depositing a larger amount of my bankroll online and moving up the limits that way, or just avoiding cash games for a while and becoming and sng / tournament player, those aspects of my game are the weakest and could use some work! Either way I'll be keeping this blog up while I'm on this break and will carry on studying poker until I feel fresh enough to get back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment